Introducing movement from Movetech UK to the showroom will bring the excitement of an exhibition to the sales floor, helping to attract customers and increasing sales. Our larger carousels will allow you to create stunning displays with lots of impact.
Our Maxi Plus Carousel range are well suited to generating simple, but unique, full circular platform displays, or they can be combined with other movement in our range and, for instance, imaginative lighting effects, to create something really special that stops customers in their tracks. There are two versions of our standard Maxi Plus Carousels: the Maxi 1000 which is 1m in diameter and has a maximum distributed load of up to 500kg, and the Maxi 1500 which is 1.5m in diameter with a maximum distributed load of up to 700kg.
Extensions kits are available to increase the display area diameter up to 1.8m, 2.5m or 3m in diameter. The 1.8m kit can only be used with the 1m Maxi Plus Carousel units including the D-006-MP1000, D-006-MP1000U and D-006-MP1000.Multi. The 2.5 or 3m extension kit can only be used with the 1.5m Maxi Plus Carousel units including the D-006-MP1500 and D-006-MP1500.Multi.
Our customers tell us that using movement in retail and exhibition environments helps them to sell more products and increase sales. Movement acts as the ideal mechanism to increase sales, research suggests by up to 30% over a static display. Whether you are displaying the latest brands or high value goods, a large carousel turntable will allow you to create an attractive solution wherever it is needed.
As well as being used for attention grabbing shop displays our large carousel turntables are often used for photography and video projects for larger items such as sofas and furniture, offering an effective way of taking 360-degree photos and videos of products and objects.
Specifications[table “” not found /]
Maximum Display Properties[table “” not found /]
- This unit is supplied with an unfinished 0.7m diameter plywood deck as standard.
- Mains powered units: UK 3-pin plug (alternatives available on request).
- Rotational speed ranges from 0.6 – 8 rpm, depending on specific unit.
- Clockwise or anti-clockwise rotational direction available, depending on specific unit.
- Slip ring models allow for electrical power to be brought to the rotating surface (no tangled wiring).
- Multi-functional control units – additional options such as speed, oscillation and hesitation modes.
- Maximum display properties assume an evenly distributed load.
- Units are designed and intended for internal use only.
- See full Large Carousel range for alternative units.
For advised operating instructions, please refer to the product operating instructions / manual for further operating and safety information. If you require additional help, please don’t hesitate to contact us and our sales and technical teams will be more than happy to help. Improper use of this unit may cause damage and harm to yourself, others and the product. Any improper use will also void any product warranty.