Our wide range of mains and battery powered movements are great at attracting interest in short term brand promotions, new product launches and exhibitions. They are easy to incorporate into display, adding excitement and catching the eye.
Our range of portable movements are a perfect way to encourage interest for short term brand promotion, new product launches and exhibitions. Easily applicable to a range of displays no eye will be left un-caught when such a range of motion is available including oscillating, up and down and pendulum movements. Our range of motors includes a wide variety of sizes and speeds.
Our customers tell us that using movement in retail and exhibition environments helps them to sell more products and increase sales. Movement acts as the ideal mechanism to increase sales, research suggests by up to 30% over a static display. Whether you are displaying the latest brands or high value goods, a battery or mains powered point of sale movement will allow you to create an attractive solution wherever it is needed.
Specifications[table “” not found /]
Maximum Display Properties[table “” not found /]
- Battery powered units: D type battery.
- Mains powered units: UK 3-pin plug (alternatives available on request).
- Rotational and directional speed ranges from 9 – 30 rpm, depending on specific unit.
- Up and down, oscillating and pendulum movements available, depending on specific unit.
- Maximum display properties assume an evenly distributed load.
- Units are designed and intended for internal use only.
- See full Point of Sale Movement range for alternative units.
For advised operating instructions, please refer to the product operating instructions / manual for further operating and safety information. If you require additional help, please don’t hesitate to contact us and our sales and technical teams will be more than happy to help. Improper use of this unit may cause damage and harm to yourself, others and the product. Any improper use will also void any product warranty.