Our Point of Sale battery and mains powered display turntables are the perfect unit for a wide range of uses. They can provide an interesting table centre piece for formal dinners from flower arrangements to displaying the sponsors latest product. These units are also popular in the world of retail, from small pop-up short term displays incorporating eye-catching movement within a shop window or counter display, to displaying featured products at a 360 degree angle such as jewellery, toys, gifts, shoes etc – it’s potential is as big as your imagination!
Our customers tell us that using movement in retail and exhibition environments helps them to sell more products and increase sales. Movement acts as the ideal mechanism to increase sales, research suggests by up to 30% over a static display. Whether you are displaying the latest brands or high value goods, a battery or mains powered point of sale turntable will allow you to create an attractive solution wherever it is needed.
As well as being used for attention grabbing shop displays our point of sale turntables are often used for smaller photography and video projects, offering an effective way of taking 360-degree photos and videos of products and objects.
Specifications & Maximum Display Properties
Download our product datasheets to view unit specifications and maximum display properties:
- Battery powered units: D type battery.
- Mains powered units: UK 3-pin plug (alternatives available on request).
- Rotational speed ranges from 1.7 – 2.5 rpm, depending on specific unit.
- Clockwise or anti-clockwise rotational direction available, depending on specific unit.
- Maximum display properties assume an evenly distributed load.
- Units are designed and intended for internal use only.
- See full Point of Sale Turntable range for alternative units.
For advised operating instructions, please refer to the product operating instructions / manual for further operating and safety information. If you require additional help, please don’t hesitate to contact us and our sales and technical teams will be more than happy to help. Improper use of this unit may cause damage and harm to yourself, others and the product. Any improper use will also void any product warranty.